~~ Advocate ~~
(M)+91-9971007746 / (M)+91-9599313220 / Email : Gdubey@hotmail.com
Enrolment No. D/1579/2007
Chamber: 175, Block-II, Lawyer’s Chamber, Delhi High Court, Delhi
Office: B-222, Second Floor, Greater Kailash-I, Delhi-110 048
Founder & Partner in Dubey & Associates, Advocates and Consultants.
- Litigation before Judicial and Quasi-Judicial authorities (Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, Punjab and Haryana High Court, Allahabad High Court, Delhi District Courts, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, State Consumer Commission at Delhi, Various Consumer Forums, Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal, Debt Recovery Tribunal, Delhi High Court Arbitration Centre, District Court Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Noida, Gujarat Courts, Punjab Courts, District Magistrate & Chief Metropolitan Magistrate) for matters pertaining to Arbitration Act (Section 8, 9, 11, 34 and 37), SARFAESI Act, Recovery of Debts due to Bank & Financial Institutions Act, Execution (Award and Decree), Civil Suits, Real Estate disputes and Compliance, Recovery Suit, Family matters, Company matters, Criminal litigations, Negotiable Instruments Matters, Consumer Disputes, etc.
- Extensively worked for Banking and Financial Sector. Have drafted various documents pertaining to loan agreements, guarantee papers, commercial agreements such as Vehicle Loan, Micro Finance and Secured Loan. Also been a member of Executive Committee and heading legal department in cases of arbitration, civil litigation, criminal cases of fraud by the employees etc. including consumer forum and labour forum.
- Extensively worked on legal documents such as Writ Petition, Complaints, Suits, Written Statements, Rejoinders, Claim Petition, Objections, Notices, Affidavits, Appeals, Revisions, Article of Association, Memorandum of Association, Financial agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Tripartite Agreements, Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Understanding, Contracts, various other Agreements, Vetting of documents, complaint to police stations and other civic bodies, Surrogacy deed, etc.
- Advisory to prominent Real Estate majors in residential housing and commercial projects on issues pertaining to title investigation, local compliances for land use and ownership, zoning laws, statutory clearance, dealing with land record offices at all levels.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in handling Baptist Christian Properties Matter and appearance before judicial and quasi-judicial authorities PAN India.
- Been Appointed as Sole Arbitrator in Various Cases of M/s. Religare Finserv and Other Corporate Giants. Also successfully contested several Arbitration matters in Court.
Academic Qualification: B.A. LL.B. (2007)
Member Delhi High Court Bar Association
Member Delhi Bar Association